Sunday, October 19, 2008

Suprise!!

We had Mom's suprise 40th birthday party yesterday. Here is the video of her coming in:

I don't have any other pictures (too busy to take any), so hopefully this week I'll ask others to send them to me.

A big thank you to Pa for helping me plan this and to: Marti for being my consultant throughout the entire planning process, Mrs. Lessman for making the cake, Billie for keeping Mom out of the house so we could set up and to everyone else for bringing things and attending the party!

4 comments:

loskutochek :) said...

great great great! Moms face was priceless!!!! Good job, Sashi.

Anonymous said...

thanks, Mashi! I had fun planning...it turned out great! Pics from others to come soon!

Unknown said...

How much fun!! That is so neat and I am SOOO glad you pulled it off. :o)

Love,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dan!!!