Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm just that cool.

Who does she think she is? Trying to budge into MY camera time? Huh, huh? How could she possibly think she's cooler than me! No one, and I mean no one, is cooler than I am. No way.
Well, I'll be! She doesn't even look happy! If anyone is going to be in any picture with me, they HAVE to look happy. Therfore, I'm kicking her out.

Now it's just me. You can enjoy my coolness. I am just that cool. Sportin' the shades is what I do best.
I'm even that cool to wish Sam a happy Birthday tomorrow. I'm so awesome--I added the party hat too!

In case you don't hear from me then, (which you probably won't because I am so cool that I have cool things to do) I'm that cool to wish you a Happy Valentines day.
Ta ta!
-The Big D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy is soo cute! And happy birthday Sam!

Anonymous said...

I am such a horrible person for deserting blogdom....ZOMG DAISYISSOCUTEILUFFHER!!!!