Monday, March 3, 2008

Disney: Epcot rides

Jess, me and Eva on the Nemo ride-awesome!
Eva, Josh and Jess all looking in totally different directions!
We just had to take a shot of this, it was perfect timing! :-)
Papa on a two-wheeled thing. I cant remember the name right now...
Ok, these next few pics goes to show how ridiculous I am on roller coasters. The whole group of us stood in line for and hour and a half to go on Thunder Mountain Railroad.
The ride just started
I know, we all had a good laugh about this picture...Sam is laughing at us girls in the backround...
After the ride. I wish I knew what Sam was thinking.
Poor Eva got a headache. Jess loved all of the roller coasters (esp. SpaceMountain)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. you really ARE crazy Sash.

Anonymous said...

wow. you really ARE crazy Sash.