Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, so I have been tagged! Here's my list:

1. My real name is Aleksandra, everyone just calls me Sasha (its the Russian nickname for A.)
2. My favorite color is purple. It has always been, since I was little.
3. I am allergic to dairy products and hazelnuts...
4. I have lived in Russia for almost half of my life. The other half was spent in Connecticut.
5. I love to travel. i've been to Spain, Egypt, Thailand, S. Africa, Malta, Israel,Ukraine, Malta, Prague, and I can't think of any more now.
6. I have played the violin for 7 years....I love it!
7. My favorite things to back are cookies and banana bread.
8. I love dogs, but cats aren't my favorite (I get allergies from them!)
9. I love babysitting....
10. I am not a neat person, at all. I could care less if my bed was made or not...but, if my room/desk gets too messy, then I go crazy and won't do anything else until I clean it!
11. My favorite soda pop is Dr. Pepper...maybe it's because we can't get it here.
12. I am NOT good at geography or history. For a while I thought Paris was in Iraq...i know, i am ridiculous, but at least now I know its in France!
13. I love emailing people!

I can't think of anything else right now....maybe I'll add more later.
BUT: I officially TAG: Shannon R. at www.robinsons7.blogspot.com (shannon, told you i would write that :-p)

~sash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COME ON PEOPLE, COMMENT!! :-)